 Robotics / Handy Board / 632
Re: jbmiller and Hammatzu IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 22:55:38 GMT

jbmiller wrote:
I was also wondering if anyone has played with the Hammatsu IR modulator IC,
which was recommended to me by Digital Micro Systems (great tech support!!).
It's an IC that has all the de/modulation hardware, collector (less emitter)
onboard. about 8 buck apiece(minimum order of 50 bucks). has anyone played
with these?

pdeegan adds:
I have just started using the modulator IC with marginal success and would
also like to know if anyone can recommend a good IR LED and resistor
combination for the detector.

thanks
patrick deegan