 Robotics / Handy Board / 6312
  Using IC with the 6811 Eval board

I've been using Interactive C with the Handy Board and like the convenience of C commands. I am now trying to work with Motorola's HC11EVBU evaluation board (same 6811 chip, different interface). It has a program called BUFFALO which is a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Using IC with the 6811 Eval board

(...) Allow me to be redundant (others on the list are tired of hearing about it I'm sure): Go to www.eskimo.com/~archer, and snag the HC11 patches to the GCC-2.8.1 compiler. In there is a readme that tells how to get it going on a Linux box. It (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)