 Robotics / Handy Board / 6304
Re: Memory & Sound Detection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 00:05:20 GMT

Hello,

Hi,

       Is there a way to remove a program from the memory of the HB
without downloading the PCode? , for example i have two programs in memory,
and i want to remove only one of them, is it possible?

Using "unload filename.c" to unload any program resides in the memory.

       Also i am looking for a way to use 2 or 3 electret mics to make the
robot follow sounds, I know that is needed a preamp between mic and analog
input, but I'm not sure about the circuit to be used. Has someone tried
this?

You can take a look of the book "Mobile Robot -- Inspiration to
Implementation"
It has a circuitry exactly to do this. It uses an amplifier LM386 (very
common one) and
connects the output to  A/D pin of port E to detect some sort of patterns.

Best Regards,

Patrick Hui

--00--------------------------------------------------------
Robot Store (HK)
Low cost MIT Handyboard supplier and
Official Distributor of Interactive-C 3.x
Official Distributor of Imagecraft ANSI-C Compilers
** An intelligent C programmable controller
board to build your own Mobile Robot
WWW:  http://home.hkstar.com/~huip for more info
Tel: +(852) 2563-8511   Mobile: +(852) 9752-0677
Fax: +(852) 2887-2519 or +(852) 2851-0804
E-mail: huip@hkstar.com
Stay tune, our domain name (http://www.RobotStoreHK.com) will be coming
soon!