 Robotics / Handy Board / 6284
Re: Using SPI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 16:07:20 GMT

Carlos Puchol wrote:

when you're done (more or less), can you make the
code available? this is interesting stuff. we may be
interesting at looking into spi communication.
is it as fast as advertised?

thanks,

-c

Dear Carlos,

I will make it available.  I have managed to improve on the code so I have
better control, but have a way to go yet before it is finish.

So far, I am able to send data reliably at 62,500 bits per second without
interrupts.  I expect to get to the whole 1 meg bits per second as soon as I
have everything figured out.

Regards,

Gary