 Robotics / Handy Board / 6265
    Can't get MiniBoard to Download?? —David Holsclaw
   I am not sure if it is bad form to ask questions about the MiniBoard here on the HandyBoard list so I'll try keep it short. I am building my first MB, have completed assembly, visually scanned for any shorts, applied power (9V battery) and got the (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Can't get MiniBoard to Download??
   Hello, I have not done anything with my Miniboard for quite some time but I believe what you are seeing is just the basic lighting due to the fact that there is nothing programmed. You need to put it in bootstrap mode and download the proper files (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)