 Robotics / Handy Board / 6264
    Handyboard/Miniboard Replacement
   I have encountered of all things a gas grill which is controlled by a microcontroller of unknown origins. This contoller has bit the bullet and the grill vendor no longer supports it b/c they are out of business. The controller has 7 digital user (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard/Miniboard Replacement —Eat Bugs!
   (...) I'll get flamed for this, but I once dipped a board for an underwater robot in that liquid plastic stuff. It's at hardware stores, used for dipping wrench handles and stuff to make them more comfortable and electrically insulated. I held the (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)