 Robotics / Handy Board / 6262
    IC and Pcode w/other boards? —Eat Bugs!
   Hello (Bonjour en anglais) I'm looking to use the freeware version on ic on a linux box with an F1 board. I've got the source for Pcode-2.81, IC-Unix, and as11. I have three questions that just *may* be answerable here (it's worth a shot). My first (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)