 Robotics / Handy Board / 626
    Polaroid Sonar, etc —jbmiller
   Hello all! I've ordered the Polaroid OEM kit which should hopefully be in tommarow, and was wondering where i could find schematics for making it talk with the handy-board. I looked in the cherupahka/...../kent, which has some code, but no schems. (...) (28 years ago, 4-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Polaroid Sonar, etc —Prabal Dutta
   Hi Jeff, (...) There are no schematics, per se, but there are directions in the cher/.../kent directory. The following excerpt is from the readme file there. It contains the information you need to attach the ranging module to the Handy Board. Hope (...) (28 years ago, 5-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)