 Robotics / Handy Board / 6258
    Reference book for Handy Board —Chul-hun Han
   Annunghasimniga( hello in Korean)? Could you introduce me a kind of reference book for the application of Handy Board to robot making? I noticed that MOBILE ROBOTS written by Joseph L. Jones, Bruce A. Seiger, and Anita M. Flyn was done for Rug (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Reference book for Handy Board —Bernd Klein
   Guten Tag (hello in german) Yes, i think the book is a good way to learn a lot about robots. The software in the book is properly to use with the HB. I´m using the HB-Board too - and it makes a lot of fun ! Tschau and greetings from germany Bernd (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)