 Robotics / Handy Board / 6258
6257  |  6259
Subject:
Reference book for Handy Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 04:13:20 GMT

Annunghasimniga( hello in Korean)?

Could you introduce me a kind of reference book for
the application of Handy Board to robot making?
I noticed that MOBILE ROBOTS written by
Joseph L. Jones, Bruce A. Seiger, and Anita M. Flyn
was done for Rug Worrier robot kit.
Is the said MOBILE ROBOTS useful for Handy Board
also?

Thanks in advance.

Seoul, Korea

C.H.Han