 Robotics / Handy Board / 6213
  zxt614,rue250

Hi! im building the handy board interface with a friend. Both of us live in mexico city and we have not found some parts like the ztx614 transistor darlington arrangement, we would like to know which is the gain of each transistor in this (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: zxt614,rue250

(...) A quick check reveals that a replacement part for the polyswitch fuse is 60R250 (Littelfuse) or the Bourns MF-RX250...I'm sure there are others. If you can't find one of these resettable fuses, you could likely use any 5amp fuse and just (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: zxt614,rue250

Hello Eduardo I have some ZTX614 devices, let me know your address and I will send you a couple. I also have some spare handy board pcb's if anyone in Europe is interested. Colin (...) -- Colin Barnard cgb@dcs.qmw.ac.uk Department of Computer (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)