 Robotics / Handy Board / 6225
Re: zxt614,rue250
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 12:13:49 GMT

Hello Eduardo
    I have some ZTX614 devices, let me know your address and I will send you
a couple. I also have some spare handy board pcb's if anyone in Europe is
interested.

Colin

Eduardo Gonzalez wrote:

Hi! im building the handy board interface with a friend. Both of us live
in mexico city and we have not found some parts like the ztx614
transistor darlington arrangement, we would like to know which is the
gain of each transistor in this arrangement to buil it.
Do you know some substitute for the RUE250 poliswitch or some way to
build one?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Atte.Eduardo Gonzalez Ramirez

--