 Robotics / Handy Board / 6204
    transmitting via airwaves
   Hello, Has anyone tried transmitting such things as a camera (like they have in Jameco) from the handyboard to a computer or tv? The only problem I forsee is powering the transmitter. Anybody have any ideas? Scott Scott Sherman IT Spec. II St. Cloud (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: transmitting via airwaves —Richard Drushel
     [shsc9801@condor.stc...state.edu] spake unto the ether: (...) We have done this the last 2 semesters with our Autonomous Robotics course here at CWRU ((URL) I bought a $125 color CCD camera from DigiKey and a $23 VHF transmitter kit from JDR (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: transmitting via airwaves —Joe Marie J. Maja
   (...) Scott, I did a RF communications between two boards before, and use the DVP module. The only problem is that I can only received data effectively at 300 baud. I want to do some video transmission, but I don't have the time to finished it - I (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)