 Robotics / Handy Board / 6198
  RE: SHARP new product

It seems the advantage is you don't have to worry about the control line, the gp2d12 does it all, alleviating the need for the interrupt routines... -Drew -----Original Message----- From: shsc9801@condor.stcl...dstate.edu (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: SHARP new product

(...) Yes, you are right. I choose gp2d12 mainly because - I have so many code to load to the board. With this, I don't need to load the .icb file that goes with the gp2d02, instead use the analog() commands directly to get the distance. But be sure (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)