 Robotics / Handy Board / 6197
  Sharp 2L01

Hello, I am considering what circutry to use for shaft encoders and one of them was the Sharp 2L01 because of its casing (mounting position mainly). However, I am having trouble trying to find it or anything close to it for that matter. Does anyone (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp 2L01

Scott Sherman wrote: <snip> (...) Scott: The Hamamatsu P5587 photoreflector is great for use as a shaft encoder. It's available from Zagros Robotics at: (URL) - - - Nick - - - (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)