 Robotics / Handy Board / 6186
Re: Motor driver source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 22:57:53 GMT

Hi Jon,
Try http://www.hosfelt.com  (800-524-6464)  I'm looking at their
printed catalog now and the part number is L293D. They sell for
$2.95/each and there's no minimum order!! I've bought about 50 of them two
months ago and they work great!
Good luck, kam
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang

On Sat, 8 May 1999, Eat Bugs! wrote:

-->Does anybody have a source for the L293D motor driver IC from
-->SGS-Thompson? I'm building a 6811F1 and a 6816 based robot, and I can't
-->find a source for the driver. The Handyboard parts list just says that
-->SGS-Thompson is the manufacturer. Thanks.
-->--
-->________________________________________
-->Jonathan Pennington
-->-Anthropologist/Geologist
-->-Linux User and Advocate
-->-Bug Eater on an '83 V45 Magna "Dark Side"
-->    and a '71 Triumph Bonnie "Pieces"
-->Email at jwp(at)awod.com
-->
-->"Where are we going?
--> And why are we in this handbasket?
-->

Kam Leang  University of Utah
Department of Mechanical Engineering MEB Room 2202
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang
http://www.robotikit.com