 Robotics / Handy Board / 6180
Re: PURCHASE IN MIAMI OR BOSTON (Final Response)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 18:16:07 GMT

Hello Peter and all handyboard members,

Thanks for all the input about my service.

However, we shouldn't waste too much bandwidth on this stuff in this mailing
list (Sorry, Fred!). We should focus on discussing the application of MIT
Handyboard system on Robotics.

In fact, we may have "poor" service at the beginning (back to 1997), and now
all things are getting pretty smooth. For my early valued customers, please
accept my apologies about that.

Peter, please send me a PERSONAL email (or call me at (+852) 9752-0677, your
best time to call me is US time evening after 10:00pm) about what parts you
were missing since we hadn't received your email regarding this matter
(maybe my ISP server was down at that period). Please also provide your full
name and shipping address so that we can trace your buying record, and the
cause of shipping delay. Most of the time, the shipping delay is due to US
Post Office especially if there is a public holiday (X'mas and Easter etc.)
in that month.

About the Registered Name of Licensed Interactive C 3.x from Newton Research
Labs, we DID provide our name (i.e. Robot Store) as a registered key name,
and this matter had been solved with Newton Research Labs. Now, we provide
customer's full name as Registered Key.

Again, thank you for all your continuing support, and please accept my
apologies if I did something wrong in the past, and also sorry for other
handyboard members and Dr. Martin about wasting the bandwidth of mailing
list.

P.S. please send me an email about any concerns or service directly to me,
NOT to this mailing list.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Patrick Hui

--00--------------------------------------------------------
Robot Store (HK)
Low cost MIT Handyboard supplier and
Official Distributor of Interactive-C 3.x
Official Distributor of Imagecraft ANSI-C Compilers
** An intelligent C programmable controller
board to build your own Mobile Robot
WWW:  http://home.hkstar.com/~huip for more info
Tel: +(852) 2563-8511   Mobile: +(852) 9752-0677
Fax: +(852) 2887-2519 or +(852) 2851-0804
E-mail: huip@hkstar.com