 Robotics / Handy Board / 618
  2-phase servos

I have two questions; The first is about a 2 phase, bipolar servo motor that I ordered from digikey. Since I have never used servos much before I was stumped when I recieved the motor and it had four wires coming out (Red, Blue, White, Orange) of (...) (28 years ago, 31-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)