 Robotics / Handy Board / 6177
Re: PURCHASE IN MIAMI OR BOSTON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 04:00:00 GMT

This seems strange. I bought my board (assembled) from patrick about 8
months ago. It arrived within about 3 days (to Australia). I was given my
own IC keys and registered to my name. Email response was very quick,
normally only a few hours, and even the few problems I had to start off with
(my misunderstandings, not board faults) were quickly and very helpfully
solved by Patrick. I would have no problems recommending him.
Adam

Mabey Hui has become better then when I bought mine. But when I bought • mine it
took forever to get here, when I eventually got it the box was it • extremely
poor shape.  I sorted all of the parts for assembling the HB and I found • some
of the parts missing!  So I tried to e-mail patrick and tell him with no
response.  And I bought the newton labs IC 3.1 with the kit and I believe • he
only had one key, because it had his name on the key, not my name.  If you • are
buying the software I think your name should be on the key not the person • you
bought it from.
Anyway, gleason researh is closer to boston than hong kong.

-peter