 Robotics / Handy Board / 616
    RE: Bot vision —Chuck McManis
   The limits on available user ram will make this difficult at best. If you can assume a 4K byte buffer for your image, that is only 64 pixels on a side, not much to work with. There are a couple of possible solutions however. One is the "ImageWise" (...) (28 years ago, 27-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Bot vision —Oriol De Los Santos
   (...) This sounds more like what I was thinking of. I whanted the robot to be able to capture still pictures and send them through a digital link to the host computer. The idea was to design an expansion board for the HB that captured an imageand (...) (28 years ago, 27-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)