 Robotics / Handy Board / 6146
RE: Download of PCode and registers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 03:01:16 GMT

Eric,
You shouldn't need to use the 0d block for normal programs.  In fact, 0c is
what you are supposed to use.  The only time when you need to use the 0d
value is when you are burning the board with the "config0c.s19"(I believe
that is the file ext.). The 0c and 0d are hexadecimal values for different
addresses for the memory.  The 0d is the EPROM and 0c is the RAM I believe.
If you need more explanation, just write back and I will post more for you.

Best Wishes,
Justin Jacobsen

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Smiley [mailto:ebs4@acpub.duke.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 1999 4:18 PM
To: handyboard
Subject: Download of PCode and registers

I am building a new handyboard and when I attempt to send the PCode to
the board using HBDL for Windows I get an error if 0c is put in the
register window.  However, if I put 0d it works fine, the files load and
the handyboard functions properly.  Why would this happen and what does
it mean?  Thank you for your help.

    Eric Smiley