 Robotics / Handy Board / 6132
  Smooth PWM with IC 3.2

I know this is an old thread but I am just now getting to the point where I can finally start programming. I am using IC 3.2 and the expansion board. I downloaded the smooth PWM routines from Newton Labs but I get errors when I load them into the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Smooth PWM with IC 3.2

Dear Bill, Mostly you have got wrong versions of your library files mixed up. Multiple definition of functions is occuring. It is best that you download all files from the same site on the internet and use them. As per the new version, raw_analog (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)