 Robotics / Handy Board / 6132
6131  |  6133
Subject:
Smooth PWM with IC 3.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 23:40:38 GMT

I know this is an old thread but I am just now getting to the point where I
can finally start programming.  I am using IC 3.2 and the expansion board.
I downloaded the smooth PWM routines from Newton Labs but I get errors when
I load them into the HB.  A previous message indicated that changes to the
lib_hb.c were necessary.  What changes do I have to make to the lib_hb.c to
make these routines work?  Or would someone who had already made these
changes mind sending me the updated file?  When I load IC 3.2 I get the
following errors and the board locks up when I run the motor function calls.
Any help that you can provide would be very helpful.  Thanks!

Bill Denzel

Synchronizing with board
Pcode version 3.10 present on board
C:\IC\libs\expsens.c(13): analog already defined
C:\IC\libs\expsens.c(34): digital already defined
lib_hb.icb(1): _raw_analog already defined
Errors, unloading files
Cannot find file lib_hb.lis or file lib_hb.lis