 Robotics / Handy Board / 6118
  Faulty Digitals

Greetings all! I've got a Handy Board with the expansion board, and the first and second digital ins (digitals 7 and 8) aren't working. 7 is stuck in 0, and 8 is stuck in 1. I replaced everything on the board but the processor itself, and I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)