 Robotics / Handy Board / 6118
6117  |  6119
Subject:
Faulty Digitals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 21:43:36 GMT

Greetings all!
    I've got a Handy Board with the expansion board, and the first and
second digital ins (digitals 7 and 8) aren't working.  7 is stuck in 0,
and 8 is stuck in 1.  I replaced everything on the board but the
processor itself, and I'm not very good at electronics (I know just a
tad more than the basics) but I do have access to a logic probe and an
Oscilloscope, though I'm not completely sure how to use them correctly.
If anyone can help me with this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank You.

-Ryan