 Robotics / Handy Board / 61
    Re: Adding a brain to the handy board —Nathan Parker
   (...) If you want to do image processing / pattern matching you'll need some horsepower. Here's a handy little processor that'll do the trick. (URL) might be a little heavy though, and I guess you'd need a 3KW generator trailing behind your robot, (...) (29 years ago, 13-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        image processing/pattern matching —Thad Starner
   Just caught the tail end of this thread, but if anyone cares, the PC104 standard works quite well (we hope) for image processing/pattern matching platform. I have in my hands....er, belt.....a PC104 (50Mhz 486 core) system with a 25fps digitizer (...) (29 years ago, 14-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)