 Robotics / Handy Board / 6085
6084  |  6086
Subject:
Handyboard sudden turn off`
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:00:27 GMT

Hi ,
I really need help. It's urgent!!!
When I turn on the HD, the LCD did not appear anything Moreover, the
program is not running running once I download and pressed start. The worst
part is that the U13 LM7805 CTB is getting HOT that can burn my finger in
just a short while.

Once I let the LM7805 to cool down for at least 15 minutes, and start to
press the start button again,  program is running again and the LM7805 is
not hot .

currently, the battery I using is NiMH 9.6V , 1.3 Ah on the  HD.

Is there any damaged in certain components?

rgds,
phillip