 Robotics / Handy Board / 6074
  Re: design alternatives: servo control and power source

Hi Doug: I built a 12-servomotor walking robot using two SSCs - their interface with the HandyBoard is well documented, and ICB drivers are available on the webpage. I communicate with two SSCs (www.seetron.com) via one serial line connected to PA7 (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)