 Robotics / Handy Board / 6051
Re: U12 on the Handy board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:43:43 GMT

You can order the part directly from Dallas Semiconductors at
http://www.dalsemi.com/Sales/credit_card.html

I ordered 10 last week for about $1.40/each (I think).

--kam
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Ravi Madhav K. Adatrao wrote:

-->Hi-
-->
-->    I am not able to find DS-1233-10 (U12) for the handy board. If anybody knows
-->    where I could get it or even a good replacement for it, please inform me.
-->
-->Thanks,
-->Ravi.
-->

Kam Leang  University of Utah
Department of Mechanical Engineering MEB Room 2202
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang
http://www.robotikit.com