 Robotics / Handy Board / 6050
  More servo jitters...

As a follow up to my nervous servo, it gets the shakes even when running as a single process. Ok, I confess... I recharged it on ZAP and fell asleep... Is it possible that either the servo or the HB was damaged by this in such a way as to give it a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: More servo jitters...

(...) I doubt that the jitters are from zapping your battery. I get servo jitters, too, and I've never zapped my battery. I saw a suggestion on the list a while back that it has something to do with interference from the LCD printf routine. I plan (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: More servo jitters...

Take a look here for an interesting looking servo controller: (URL) route you go, please post the results. - - - Nick - - - Will Bain wrote: <snip> (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: More servo jitters...

My HB is totally new, and I also have the "jitters". However, I have never Zap charged the unit. Although when we observed the jitters we were excessievly calling printf()... We more promenently noticed the jitters when running 2 9V motors (with (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)