 Robotics / Handy Board / 6041
    Re: Servo DEinitialization. —rmtmd
   I'd go for the Coke can idea. Sounds like a surer shot. I thought init_expbd_servos(x), where x = integer from 0 to 5, was used to initialize the servos individually. Stupid me. I've been using init_expbd_servos(5), and, since I only had #5 hooked (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)