 Robotics / Handy Board / 6039
Re: Desgning H-bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 23:14:02 GMT

The motor driver circuit is a bipolar push-pull current amplifier.
It's really cheap, easy to build and works well with the Tamiya
motor/gearbox kits available from http://www.robotstore.com or
http://scientifics.edsci.com/   I'm sure it has its limitations, but works
for small robot projects.  If interested, I have a few robots posted on my
site that uses the motor driver circuit.  In addition, there are 16 robots
that use the circuit in a Mechatronics robot hockey class project that I
help teach. If anyone has any changes or anything to add to the idea,
please let me know.  Good luck.

--kam
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang