 Robotics / Handy Board / 6028
Re: Desgning H-bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:43:34 GMT

Hey Ericson,
Check out the following sites for motor control information:
http://www.dprg.org/dprg_projects.html
http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/index.html under motor control

Hope this helps, good luck!
--kam
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, MAR ERICSON wrote:

-->Where can we get info in designing H-bridges from descreet components?
-->Is it sufficient to use just four MOSFETs or just four solid state relays?
-->
-->Thanks for any input.
-->
-->-----------
-->ericson mar
-->Robotics Consultant
-->mar@cooper.edu
-->(212)353-4356
-->
-->Department of Mechanical Engineering
-->The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
-->
-->
-->

Kam Leang  University of Utah
Department of Mechanical Engineering MEB Room 2202
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang
http://www.robotikit.com