 Robotics / Handy Board / 6023
  HB_IR.C: which ports?

Hi everybody, I'm experimenting with Kent Farnsworth's program for IR detection (files hb_ir.c and hb2_ir.icb). In Kent's program there is a function ir_counts(integer argument), where the argument can have the value 4, 5, 6 or 7. I've found that (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)