 Robotics / Handy Board / 602
601  |  603
Subject:
Electronic Compass?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 12:58:14 GMT

Has anyone gotten a relatively cheap (<$100) electronic compass, like the
KVH100, to i/f to the Handyboard?  I believe it uses the SPI architecture
which matches the Handyboard.

* Michael L. Ross/C33 | Lockheed Engineering & Sciences Co.****
* Robotics Department | 2400 Nasa Rd. 1, Houston, TX 77058*****
*(713)333-7094 voice,(713)333-6071 fax*#include <disclaimer.h>*
* Finger me for my public key.  mross@outland.jsc.nasa.gov ****