 Robotics / Handy Board / 6018
    multitasking —Javaid Iqbal
   I have a simple question regarding multitasking. I am using two subroutine in a multitasking. start_process(ir()); start_process(detect()); Both subroutine should run for 5 ms(default). Consider an example that the subroutine detect() require more (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: multitasking —Max Davies
   (...) The subroutines continue execution exactly where they left off, making the multitasking transparent to you. You normally shouldn't have to give any thought to how many ms each one gets. If timing is important to you for some reason and the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)