 Robotics / Handy Board / 6008
  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

(...) You have to get good at reading schematics in this case, period. Schematics are very hard to read at first, but it does get easier quickly. If someone were to write up details on how to access various devices on the Handyboard though (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

(...) I think I'm in the process of writing up such a document. Combined with Fred's guide to programming the 6811 (which covers the miniboard nicely), hopefully this will fill the gap. (...) And using IC libraries works well, up until you have a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

(...) You can have a copy of mine if you like. You can relocate it to any available digital ports with ease. It is set up for a single sensor, but you can easily add as many as you have ports for. (...) For people using the Handy Board in small (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  GCC Handyboard Library

For all of you (2?) who have been anxiously awaiting the Handyboard library for the GCC compiler: It ain't ready yet. :-( Keith Hearn and myself have been working hard at different pieces of it, and we're hoping to have a merged library sometime (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)