 Robotics / Handy Board / 6
  L293 chips

I'm still searching for a pair of L293B chips. (Though I guess that Ds would work as well...) In the meantime, I'm overloading my L293Ds, which become extremely hot during operation. (Wonder how much life I'm taking off of them... I need to find a (...) (29 years ago, 4-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)