 Robotics / Handy Board / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
L293 chips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 04:21:41 GMT

I'm still searching for a pair of L293B chips.  (Though I guess that
Ds would work as well...)  In the meantime, I'm overloading my L293Ds, which
become extremely hot during operation.  (Wonder how much life I'm taking off
of them...  I need to find a way to mount heatsinks on them or something...)
Has anyone been able to find a way to obtain L293 chips in small quantities
at a decent price?  (2 of them, actually.)  I'm in dire need of some, before
I lose the chips I have right now to overheating, and am stuck with a robot
that doesn't move!