 Robotics / Handy Board / 5987
  interactive C

Hi, I'm new to 6811 and I've a board that is different from the handyboard. I'd like anyway to try interactive C. Who can explain me how many interesting things I can do with 32Kb of interactiove C code ? What I need ? And where can I find all the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: interactive C

Dear Stefano, Visit el.www.media.mit.edu...index.html to find about the needed software. Mostly you will be needing ic.exe and some library files. You may need a new pcode. Yours sincerely, Nitin (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)