 Robotics / Handy Board / 5935
  Help needed! Additional info Part 2

Hi everybody! I've still not solved my problem, but I've been experimenting a bit around while waiting for the 'golden tip' from one of you experienced Handy Board users. BTW: I have not yet received any emails via the mailing list, so I'm not yet (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Help needed! Additional info Part 2

(...) Dear Katz, Include the name lib_hb.icb in lib_hb.lis.(NOT the whole file) If you check the listing you see that lib_hb.icb is not being loaded. The errors are present because these functions are defined in lib_hb.icb. Hope this works. Yours (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)