 Robotics / Handy Board / 5935
5934  |  5936
Subject:
Help needed! Additional info Part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:47:03 GMT

Hi everybody!

I've still not solved my problem, but I've been experimenting a bit
around while waiting for the 'golden tip' from one of you experienced
Handy Board users. BTW: I have not yet received any emails via the
mailing list, so I'm not yet added to the list. If any one of you has
replied via the mailing list, could you please remail/answer directly to
me (msmkatz@wxs.nl)? Thanks!

I've modified my lib_hb.lis: it now has only the line "lib_hb.c".
When I run IC and reset handy board after successfully downloading both
bootstrap code and pcode, I get the following messages:

"Synchronizing with board
Pcode version 3.10 present on board
C:\SYSTEM\ICW32\libs\lib_hb.c(229): Function _raw_analog undefined
C:\SYSTEM\ICW32\libs\lib_hb.c(264): Function _raw_analog undefined
Errors, unloading files
Cannot find file lib_hb.lis or file lib_hb.lis
C:\SYSTEM\ICW32\libs\lib_hb.c(229): Function _raw_analog undefined
C:\SYSTEM\ICW32\libs\lib_hb.c(264): Function _raw_analog undefined"

Of course, _raw_analog was not defined, but at least I now get no
"board not responding, retrying.." messages and I can give IC-commands
from my pc as shown below:

IC> 2+44
Downloading 7 bytes (addresses C200-C206): 7 loaded
<int> 46

I've downloaded lib_hb.icb from Fred Martin's site last week so I
believe it to be the latest version (date: 19/05/98).I've also checked
lib_hb.icb for ctrl-M's, but the file seems ok. Am I missing something
here or am I looking in the wrong direction?

Any help is still very much appreciated!

Best regards,

Marc Katz
msmkatz@wxs.nl