 Robotics / Handy Board / 5862
  Moutor Output Circuit

It seems we fried our motor output circuit quite nicely. We've replaced the L293D chips and we replaced the 74HC374 with the 74HC374E that came with our expansion board. Seemed to clear up a few issues, but both LED's are coming on for a couple of (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)