 Robotics / Handy Board / 5862
5861  |  5863
Subject:
Moutor Output Circuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 01:09:55 GMT

It seems we fried our motor output circuit quite nicely.  We've replaced
the L293D chips and we replaced the 74HC374 with the 74HC374E that came with
our expansion board.  Seemed to clear up a few issues, but both LED's are
coming on for a couple of the motor outputs.  So, next were going to try and
replace the 74HC04 inverters.................Just wondering if anyone with
some experience might offer some advice in our troubleshooting.   We were so
close to finishing our project.  :)

Thanks for any help,
James
Jplourde@wvu.edu