 Robotics / Handy Board / 5859
5858  |  5860
Subject:
Robotics Computers bargain.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:31:56 GMT

Hi all,

I just found a great deal on a computer that I'm going to use to program my
Handyboards with.  If I can, I'm going to try to hook up this PC to the
Handyboard to use on a larger mobile robot.

Here's what I found:  Dauphin (sp?) pen based computer (I think it is a 486
CPU) with a 40 meg HDD and windows (Pen Based Version) 3.x and a detachable
keyboard I think the LCD is about 5x7".

They are used, so I several (1 for parts...just in case) since they were only
$50 each.
It's just a local computer shop and the guy has about 20 left.  If anyone else
is interested let me know and I'll send you the guy's phone number in Mobile,
AL.

I have no relation to this guy other than I buy a part from him about every
month or so.

I love bargains!
Gerald