 Robotics / Handy Board / 5831
  help me please,ic chip

hello :) I use handy-board in my work. In one day ic chip to control motor has burn. The ic number is SN75441ONE in handy-board maunal the number U10 ,U11 L293D . I look number like this in ECG book it no have the number like this. If you know (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)