 Robotics / Handy Board / 5831
5830  |  5832
Subject:
help me please,ic chip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 06:01:57 GMT

hello :)
I use handy-board in my work.
In one day ic chip to control motor has burn.
The ic number is SN75441ONE in handy-board maunal the number U10 ,U11
L293D . I look number like this in ECG book it no have the number like
this. If you know another number to replace it and can work correctly
tell me please. I live in Thailand in my country hard to find this
number.