 Robotics / Handy Board / 5823
Re: DC motor with encoders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:03:08 GMT

Hi
ever heard of Maxon Motors (the one that supplied the Pathfinder on Mars
with motors). They have hi quality low voltage motors. We are using them
here. They have opticel encoders (HP) directly mounted. Price arouonf
$120 for a 15W motor incl. coder.

check http://www.maxon.ch/

CHOI DAMEE wrote:

Does anyone know where we can find DC motors with optical encoders?
possible low voltage ones (around 12 volts...)
Thank you for any information :)

--
Thomas Hauri
ZHW Zuercher Hochschule Winterthur