 Robotics / Handy Board / 5815
5814  |  5816
Subject:
pointers to functions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 22:38:38 GMT

is it possible (with some trick) to pass a pointer
to a function in interactive C?

more specifically, on the free version of interactive c?

i have tried, but it always gets me the error
that i am tring to use a <function> in an expression.
(in reality the pointer to the function is the
result of using a function name in the context
of an expression).

i rather not modify the original sources.
if anyone has any suggestions, i'd appreciate much.

thanks,

--carlos