 Robotics / Handy Board / 5749
    Re: Linux, and HB beta binaries —Thomas Heidel
   Hi Edward, I am running ic on linux since December. I downloaded the _SOURCE_ from the same location as you I think, (ic-src-unix-2.860-beta.tar.Z) and build the binaries on my system to make sure they will use the libraries I have. You also have to (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Linux, and HB beta binaries —J.W. Pennington
   I've run it on Red Hat (5.2, stock Glibc) and I'm running it now on Slackware (3.6, stock). I haven't had any problems either, but I built it from source as well. (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)